“Our Lord! In Thee do we trust, and to Thee do we turn in repentance: to Thee is (our) final goal” (60: 4)
ICLR Executive Committee has made arrangements with funeral homes for burial and (funeral services) according to Muslim Shariah.
- ICLR Funeral Guide (complete)
- For the family of the deceased
- THE JANAZAH PRAYER (Funeral Prayer) guide
Following steps need to be followed in the event of a death of a Muslim community member:
1. Contact one of the following members of the ICLR
Primary Contact: Iftikhar Pathan 501-940-6951
Secondary Contacts: Yasir Sultan 501-837-4370, Hashim Ghori 501-791-6321
2. The above ICLR Contact person will get in touch with one of the following representatives from ICPB for making the funeral arrangements at the Muslim cemetery in Pine Bluff:
ICPB Primary Contact: Dr. Ghulam Khalil
Secondary Contacts: Salman Mekhari, Qazi Qayyum
3. The ICLR Representative will also contact the Funeral Home listed below for the body to be picked up from the place of death, washed, brought back to the ICLR for salat-e-janaza (Funeral Prayer) and then taken over to the Muslim Cemetery in Pine Bluff for burial.
Little Rock Funeral Home
8801 Knoedl Court
NW corner of I-630 & John Barrow Rd.
“O our Lord! cover (us) with Thy forgiveness-me, my parents, and (all) Believers, on the Day that the Reckoning will be established!” (14: 41)